The EASL International Liver Congress 2019
Apr 10, 2019
Short term RNA interference therapy in chronic hepatitis B using JNJ-3989 brings majority of patients to HBsAg <100 IU/mL threshold
- Presentation Reference: PS-080
- Session: Parallel session: Hepatitis B - drug development
- Date and Time: April 12, 2019 at 5:45 p.m. CET
- Authors: Man-Fung Yuen, et al.
Reduction of hepatic Z-alpha1 antitrypsin by RNA interference (RNAi) prevents and reverses liver disease including hepatic mitochondrial injury in the PiZ mouse model
- Presentation Reference: FRI-446
- Session: Poster: Rare liver diseases (including pediatric and genetic)
- Session Date and Time: April 12, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CET
- Authors: Christine Wooddell, et al.