Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Host R&D Day on Emerging Pipeline of RNAi Therapeutics
The meeting will feature a presentation by
The R&D Day will also feature presentations by Arrowhead's management team who will provide updates on the following programs:
- ARO-AAT for patients with a rare genetic liver disease associated with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency. Currently in a potentially pivotal Phase 2/3 clinical study (SEQUOIA).
- ARO-APOC3 for patients with hypertriglyceridemia. Currently conducting a Phase 1 single and multiple dose study.
- ARO-ANG3 for patients with dyslipidemia. Currently conducting a Phase 1 single and multiple dose study.
- ARO-HSD for patients with alcohol related and non-alcohol related liver disease. A CTA filing is planned for the end of 2019.
- ARO-HIF2 for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma. A CTA filing is planned for the end of 2019.
- ARO-ENaC for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. A CTA filing is planned for the first half of 2020.
This event is intended for institutional investors, sell-side analysts, investment bankers, and business development professionals only. Please RSVP in advance if you plan to attend, as space is limited. To reserve a seat, please click here to register.
A copy of the presentation materials and webcast links may be accessed on the Events and Presentations page under the Investors section of the Arrowhead website.
For more information, please visit www.arrowheadpharma.com, or follow us on Twitter @ArrowheadPharma. To be added to the Company's email list and receive news directly, please visit http://ir.arrowheadpharma.com/email-alerts.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act:
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based upon our current expectations and speak only as of the date hereof. Our actual results may differ materially and adversely from those expressed in any forward-looking statements as a result of various factors and uncertainties, including the safety and efficacy of our product candidates, the duration and impact of regulatory delays in our clinical programs, our ability to finance our operations, the likelihood and timing of the receipt of future milestone and licensing fees, the future success of our scientific studies, our ability to successfully develop and commercialize drug candidates, the timing for starting and completing clinical trials, rapid technological change in our markets, and the enforcement of our intellectual property rights. Our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q discuss some of the important risk factors that may affect our business, results of operations and financial condition. We assume no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect new events or circumstances.
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Vince Anzalone, CFA
Investors and Media:
LifeSci Advisors, LLC