The EASL International Liver Congress™ 2017
Apr 19 - Apr 23, 2017 12:00 AM EDT
Prolonged RNA interference therapy with ARC-520 Injection in treatment naïve, HBeAg positive and negative patients with chronic HBV results in significant reductions of HBs antigen
- Presentation Reference: PS-045
- Session: Parallel session: Hepatitis B and D: Emerging treatment options
- Date and Time: April 20, 2017 at 5:30 PM CET
- Authors: Man-Fung Yuen, et al.
A phase 1 study to evaluate safety and tolerability of escalating single doses of the HBV RNA interference drug ARC-521 in a healthy volunteer population
- Presentation Reference: THU-176
- Session: Viral hepatitis: Hepatitis B and D - Clinical (therapy, new compounds, resistance)
- Session Date and Time: April 20, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM CET
- Authors: Edward Gane, et al.
Hepatic targeted RNA interference provides deep and prolonged knockdown of alpha-1 antitrypsin levels in ZZ patients
- Presentation Reference: LBO-06
- Session: Late Breaker session
- Date and Time: April 22, 2017 at 5:15 PM CET
- Authors: Alice Turner, et al.